Wednesday, October 24, 2018

For Better... For EVER


SURPRISE!!! I am still alive and I am still here. So very sorry for neglecting this blog.... But I have a rather excellent excuse. I have been planning a wedding <3 Less than two months after my last post, my sweet Elijah proposed to me on our one-year anniversary of getting to know one another/courting. March 4th 2018 I began a long but so very short 6 months of planning the day I would watch my dream unfold before me as I wore my perfectly white wedding dress. So here I am again, ready to (somewhat) get back into blogging/writing, which is (by the way) still my passion. It just comes second to marriage and loving my new husband ;)

September 1st 2018 was the happiest day of my life... On this day I became what I have always dreamed of becoming. The greatest dream of my life came true, and I am now a bride!!!! I married the love of my life and my best friend, and my knew last name changed from the crazy long German last name, to the sweet and romantic last name of "Armour". Elijah is my prince Charming and now my husband, and I am still in awe of the blessing God has given me through this godly and thoughtful man.

Enjoy a peak of what my happily ever after looks like!!!























Elijah's Family 
My Family





Signing out Marriage License 













First Look

On my way to our First Look


Ashlea Snell was our amazing photographer!!!!! My Aunt made the cake. Another one of my Aunts helped do the flowers. And it was all absolutely PERFECTLY amazing <3








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you two! :D And oh. my. goodness. everything about your wedding was absolutely beautiful!
    Glad to see you back on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tomi!! It was certainly my favorite day every <3 And I am so happy to be back as well!!! Perhaps someday my blog will get somewhere ;P

    ReplyDelete